At December’s Street Talk the following speakers will each have 7½ minutes to present their ideas for creating a more liveable London:
- Adrian Voce OBE – Reclaiming streets for play
- Alastair Donald, Future Cities Project – Defending privacy
- Alexander Baxevanis – Let’s go guerrilla
- Angus Hewlett – 10 questions
- Caroline Russell, Islington Living Streets – The desire for a more liveable city must go mainstream
- Charlie Holland – A plea for drinking water fountains: pro bono publico versus retail greed
- James Upsher – Everything is wrong with how we build cycling routes: the case of Elephant and Castle
- Mimi Mollica – Smile your day through
- Sue Phillips, Friends of Homerton Station – Homerton Station wildlife meadows
- Susie Morrow and Mike Grahn, Wandsworth Cycling Campaign and Wandsworth Living Streets – What if TfL followed ethical guidelines?
The first talk will start just after 7pm. Look Mum No Hands will be open as usual beforehand.